MinuteTaker is based on 4 elements (sorted by hierarchy):
- Document (Create a new document per project, team, or customer)
- Meeting Minutes (Title, date, location, people)
- Action Item (Basic information about a topic discussed in a meeting)
- Attachment (Images, PDF files, Excel or Word documents, ...)
Each element can hold multiple sub-elements. For example:
- A Document can have multiple Meeting Minutes.
- Meeting Minutes can have multiple Action Items.
- An Action Item can have multiple Attachments attached.